I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amein, I believe too because I have seen His face. He pulled me out of the fire and parted the seas. He has answered prayer that no one would believe, more than once. I should not be here but only by His Mercy and Grace. He ain't done with me.
#BlessUp

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

💯🎯👊

#BlessUp

I need to go back and say and should have prefaced that I believed before all that. I had faith but wasn't always living as if I did. Those situations just solidified and my faith and brought me much closer and strengthened my walk with Him.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it