Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Worded perfectly to fit me nicely... 🙏
Thank Q.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

It hit me, so I shared it.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Every soul on earth has the opportunity to be "Born again" through Jesus Christ and receive His blessed gift of the Holy Spirit Amen

#FamilyIsEverything

In response Ange Love to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

💥🔥😄AMEN !!

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Jesus scraped the bottom of the barrel to fetch me out.
🥰

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

So it was you next to me down there!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Yes, absolutely!

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen!
God's handiwork is all around us.
Miracles surround us each and everyday.
We have countless blessings to appreciate.
Thank you God Almighty for everything!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen!

#BlessUp

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

😄🔥🔥💗💗🙏🙏🙏AMEN

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Amen, same here. Once you experience the Lord's remarkable presence you can never doubt. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein, I believe too because I have seen His face. He pulled me out of the fire and parted the seas. He has answered prayer that no one would believe, more than once. I should not be here but only by His Mercy and Grace. He ain't done with me.
#BlessUp

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

💯🎯👊

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

All about that Amen 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

AMEN Brother !!

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
(1) Show this thread