I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was just told that I couldn't go inside without a mask. Are there lawyers to fight this nonsense with?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

People going thru cancer treatment have weakened immune systems. If anywhere should require masks, its there. I survived cancer. I remember my immune system being destroyed by chemo and radiation.

Ask any of the doctors who have spoken out, they all say no to masks.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It's for a few minutes in a doctor's office for your mom. It's not that big of a deal. Calm down sis. Don't let emotions drive you.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, it is a big deal. I have an pneumonia once. I almost died during the Divoc game and I am not risking my lung health for anyone. Not to mention that complying to the DS games is wrong.

My dad fought bone marrow failure disease for 13 years. I know all about people with no immune system. My dad wore the masks, not his grandchildren or children.

(2) Show this thread