I was just told that I couldn't go inside without a mask. Are there lawyers to fight this nonsense with?

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

People going thru cancer treatment have weakened immune systems. If anywhere should require masks, its there. I survived cancer. I remember my immune system being destroyed by chemo and radiation.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

You do know these masks have unhealthy chemicals in them. I almost died a few years ago with the mask on/mask off game. Not going to comply for anyone.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Ask any of the doctors who have spoken out, they all say no to masks.

(3) Show this thread

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

Astera is supposed to be derived from the word "star" and number 1. Greek origin, if they are number 1 in cancer care, it speaks volumes as to both who they are and how corrupt traditional cancer care has become. Time for Fenbendazole and medbeds

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I would rage like never before. Make a spectacle of them, as far as lawyers go I don't know what to say...