Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

100%

And - this applies to the people around you as well.

So many internalize (and take as truth) other’s opinions of them (esp parents, siblings, friends, schoolmates, strangers, etc.). They don’t learn that much of what people say to/about you is really about THEM. They project onto you.

I never cared about how others viewed me (it was great if they liked me, but didn’t care if they didn’t). Born this way. 😁

Most weren’t. But, once people learn to distinguish/recognize others’ projection of their insecurities/jealousies/etc, it doesn’t become as “personal”.

It may be “toward” you, but it isn’t “about” you. Once you learn that, you are free.

😍

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

😍Perspectives matter! When you realize that your current reality is that which has already become manifest (old news), you have the opportunity to recognize that you are already creating something new that is yet to manifest! and that your current (physical) reality is not what you need to tend to or react to, but rather to your own current feelings...What are you creating or wanting to create! (Hint: it should feel good!) When you Align with the Divine! That is when you are in the flow and amazing things show up! 😘

Don't beat yourself up if you're not there this moment - go ground or do something that shifts your energy toward your happy creative self - or at least something better than you were feeling - worse case - take a nap and let go for just a bit to connect back to your true self...and keep an eye open for what shows up next - you might just be surprised and delighted! In~Joy the journey!😍

The more we practice this, the better we get!

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

True story!

(1) Show this thread