Is Michael Jackson disguising himself as JFK Jr? šŸ¤£ (We're probably interacting with all kinds of peopleā€¦ and might be surprised who is behind various personalities.)

I'm just me, which keeps it simple.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Iā€™m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

There is that weird Dave Dave character that went on CNN with Larry King during MJā€™s funeralā€¦ MJ did like disguises

I hope it all comes out and we're all blown away but the seemingly impossible. I love seemingly impossible things.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Your vibe is my groove, Brother. (Genuine, grounded, curious, fallible, divinely-connected, and full of LOVE.)

A Legend in my family, and like all Legends - they don't see it. ;)

( Visually disecting your photography, as in trying to put myself in your spot, air, sounds - and reading your words, my Man.... ....makes me feel like this... šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡ )

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

me too

I hope he is playing nancy pelosi or someone like that

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

No doubt our jaws will hit the floor when the credits roll- tomorrow is fine with me

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

thank God you are who you are lol lol so your art is also real

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Me,
Now my mind is really wondering..
How will we know?
How's your case doing?
Sending positive energy your way.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Anything is possible. Nothing is as it seems. Nice to hear from you Martin. šŸ˜Š

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Now wouldn't that be something to find out some of these AU accounts are from the Gone With the Wind Program? šŸ˜Ž Hmmm.

RIGHT THERE IS KNOW TELLING WHAT OR WHO MARTIN
I THINK IN THE END WE WON'T BE AS SURPRISED WE HAVE KNOWN OF THESE POSSIBILITIES FOR A LONG TIME
AS MANY WILL BE SHOCKED..............
NICE TO SEE A POST FROM YOU HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT
LOVE FROM TEXAS

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! šŸ‡±šŸ‡·ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø IFBAP šŸ‡±šŸ‡·ā¤ļøšŸ‡±šŸ‡·

Personally.. i think it's more likely Jr. is playing MJ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ True story šŸ˜†