Here it is, best so far, grabbed out the paddle and tamped the top down. Note to self do something cute on top and be more thorough. : )

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

looks fantastic!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

SUPAH fluffy. Regular size cake charger and top won't fit on it. : ) Used another recipe denser but fam loved it. Doubled down I think warmer than hot water is the key.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Back in the day women had glass cake chargers and would put everything from biscuits to breads, to cakes any baked goods in them. DIDN'T really like the source of that charger anyway, jerkberts who were friends with the "carters" NO thanks I will get my own......I def am getting another one. They got higher lids also for even like sixteen layer cakes, etc. Heavy enough, you can just put your baked goods well displayed and oxygen free in them.

ALL of it should be made from hemp at this point....I had a glass charger but the bottom broke....those are best, like those "old fashioned glass cake chargers". I HOPE they EO all plastic places and make HEMP products, VERY insidious they are in charge currently. ALL is fair kicking demons back to hell. GREAT POINT> we need it all hemp. Love ya fren. ONE convo leads to another to a NEW solution......