Here it is, best so far, grabbed out the paddle and tamped the top down. Note to self do something cute on top and be more thorough. : )

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I'm with you Stephanie! I started making my own bread and butter! I make my butter from raw milk I buy from the Amish.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

LOOKS so fabulous!!!! EXCELLENT< so fun and enjoyable, and tastes better knowing the source.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I haven't graduated to baking them sans a bread machine yet. LOOKS SO GOOD>

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Looks scrumptious 🫢

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Stoked I am just NOT buying their gmo death bread period. Gonna measure it later cause I am a freako like that. lol DOUBLED with the hotter water than the suggested "warm water" used Extra Virgin olive oil as the oil.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Packed the flour down more this time also.....in the measuring cup.

(2) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

looks fantastic!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

SUPAH fluffy. Regular size cake charger and top won't fit on it. : ) Used another recipe denser but fam loved it. Doubled down I think warmer than hot water is the key.

(1) Show this thread

Its YUGE. : )

πŸ”₯So big cake charger will not fit. : ) Hotter water this time then "warm water".

Five seconds to cause more congruence on top, NOT an issue. NOTE to self. : )