Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Prayers sending angels, to protect and bring her home!

In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication

😉

(1) Show this thread

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

A writer that's down to Earth and tired of the bullshit! #Trumpican

I since that she's dead in the woods; the spirits told me. No, I'm not joking. I hope for your sake that I'm wrong, but I'm usually right about these things. I'm sorry.

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

If you are trying to get her picture and story out to the public contact The Mob Crew on You Tube he has 72k followers and he will put her on one of his shows, he helps to find the missing and is very respectful.. sending prayers she is found soon..

In response Terry Jackson to her Publication

Thank you, Terry ;)

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for Destiny ‘s safe return to her loved ones 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

In agreement, in Jesus' Name😉

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️