WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Worst time of the year for me for a number of reasons and I find it getting harder each passing year. Could use a few prayers if you can. Got a lot on my plate right now and really don’t have anyone to turn to. Thanks!🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

🫂❤️🤲Question: do you have a cat?

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response memes matter to her Publication

2 dogs. They do help🙂

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,this is god

True

,praying for you and your everything, in Jesus'name 🎀

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

You are not alone Even when you are,spes then🕊️🤍✨👂✍️
,and i didnt realize this was about mothers,been awhile since i saw this,but i grew up without mine,and i never stopped feeding the love i have for her eventhough all,and the love i carry, seen from a females perspective.
I Hope i didnt step in it, and rather opened a window to apainful place that needs the love of amother ❤️🤲

Not at all. My mom passed a little on the young side, but I had her growing up. I definitely miss conversations with my parents. Sorry about your mom. I’m sure that was hard as well.💙🙏

(1) Show this thread