Worst time of the year for me for a number of reasons and I find it getting harder each passing year. Could use a few prayers if you can. Got a lot on my plate right now and really don’t have anyone to turn to. Thanks!🙏

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Sending you prayers, good vibes, and a big hug. ❤️

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Thanks Vicki🙏

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Prayers for all great things to come🙏

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Thank you🙏

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Prayers going up Patriot! Hang in there ❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🫂❤️🤲Question: do you have a cat?

In response memes matter to her Publication

2 dogs. They do help🙂

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for you to get through. You are never alone on AU!!

Praying for you NoVacks. It's overwhelming at times. We also have lots of energies hitting the planet right now which can affect you too.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Never alone fren, even when it feels. 🙏 Dear Father, we are so grateful you love us & care how we are doing. Please take my friend by the hand, send angels of comfort & warrior angels for all they are facing. Thank you so much Lord.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏🙏 Yes, It's a difficult time for many. This too shall pass.