Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

ps, does this list trickle down to medical treatment for elderly? I am noticing strange problems with those I care for. Issues with basic things like appointments repeatedly being wrong dates, lab test orders not called in, wrong this, wrong that. At this point, seems purposeful.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Good question...

(1) Show this thread

Anyone else flagged inbound to US airports going through customs for extra check? First time it was quite a story. It is why I am not very active on X.

KeK

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I already know I am cuz the fblie knocked on my door in may 2021 over an alleged trump post on old parler

so don't be in a hurry right now to post on twitter

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yep, I saw your post about it.

I got the boot from twat after about a month, with no chance of getting back on, so I know they're watching me 🤷‍♂️😬🤣

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Impressive. Glad you are still with us.

(2) Show this thread