#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

The Information War Being Won Through The Use Of Gematria🏆/ Follow Me Or Not Because I Will Walk Alone / I Was So Ahead Of The Curve The Curve Became A Sphere 🤓/ You Keep Lyin When You Oughta Be Truthin / Whispering Words Of Wisdom Let It Be / Lets Make This An Amazing Year Full Of Love And Success Familia❤/ How Drastic Do I Have To Get Before You Finally Understand⁉️/ Overflow With Hope By The Power Of The Holy Spirit🔥/ Sorry Son You Were Just Too Bright To Keep Hiding☀️/ Take Action To Make The Necessary Changes In Your Life Today / You Underestimated God And My Connection To The Creator🦌⚠️/ Blood Of My Blood Are You Ready For Me Like Im Ready For You 🤗/ Jesus Was A Revolutionary / She Does Away With Weakness / If Theres Money For War Theres No Excuse To Not Help The Poor🖕
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=hands%20out%20of%20your%20pockets%20eyes%20on%20the%20deck%20walk%20it%20out
562-265
3372-2733
3712-2173
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😓

I always feel like

Q IS WATCHING MEEEEEE 👁

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY?si=O-372_egah45nYF-

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for Somebody's Watching Me performed by Rockwell, from his 1984 debut album of the same name. Somebody's Watching Me became a major comm...

Hope you are healing well from your surgery 🤗

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

❤🤗 I am! Thank you fren! 😊

Wonderful news. I haven't been on social media very much so I'm sure I missed things. Glad to hear you're on the mend. Have a wonderful night ❤

Only people mentioned by @NatGonCanadaPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nat Gone, click on at the bottom under it