#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

The Information War Being Won Through The Use Of Gematria๐Ÿ†/ Follow Me Or Not Because I Will Walk Alone / I Was So Ahead Of The Curve The Curve Became A Sphere ๐Ÿค“/ You Keep Lyin When You Oughta Be Truthin / Whispering Words Of Wisdom Let It Be / Lets Make This An Amazing Year Full Of Love And Success Familiaโค/ How Drastic Do I Have To Get Before You Finally Understandโ‰๏ธ/ Overflow With Hope By The Power Of The Holy Spirit๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Sorry Son You Were Just Too Bright To Keep Hidingโ˜€๏ธ/ Take Action To Make The Necessary Changes In Your Life Today / You Underestimated God And My Connection To The Creator๐ŸฆŒโš ๏ธ/ Blood Of My Blood Are You Ready For Me Like Im Ready For You ๐Ÿค—/ Jesus Was A Revolutionary / She Does Away With Weakness / If Theres Money For War Theres No Excuse To Not Help The Poor๐Ÿ–•
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=hands%20out%20of%20your%20pockets%20eyes%20on%20the%20deck%20walk%20it%20out
562-265
3372-2733
3712-2173
TS 11:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

๐Ÿ˜“

I always feel like

Q IS WATCHING MEEEEEE ๐Ÿ‘

https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY?si=O-372_egah45nYF-

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for Somebody's Watching Me performed by Rockwell, from his 1984 debut album of the same name. Somebody's Watching Me became a major comm...

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Hope you are healing well from your surgery ๐Ÿค—

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

โค๐Ÿค— I am! Thank you fren! ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread