#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Young And Ready To Handle Great Power And Trillions / Why Is This Allowed To Continue 🀬/ Signs You Are Transforming Into The Person You Are Meant To Be πŸ›πŸ¦‹/ Universe Works For God All Does Seen And Unseen / Why Do I Not Know You / Divine Gene Deadliest Power Over Demons / He Always Turns Up In My Calculations 🦌/ Youll Love How This Movie Ends πŸ“½/ Decode The Hidden Son The Veil Is Lifting / Be Not Afraid The Storm Is Upon Us β›ˆ/ A Fairy Tale Life For 144 🌈/ Hes Got The Whole World In His Hands 🌎🀲/ The Truth Will Blow Your Mind 🀯/ Greatest Love Story Ever Told πŸ’Œ/ Applied Mathematics Of Jesus Christ / By My Fruits You Shall Know Me Q πŸ’/ Let Your Light Shine Mathematic Code πŸŒ…/ I Hope You Care For Me Just A Little 😞/ Today Is The Day That I Win The Love ❀/ When Will Something Good Happen Question Mark❓
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=when%20the%20worlds%20best%20are%20behind%20you
347-743
2082-2802
3211-1123
TS 13:43 - 1:43

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€œDivine Gene Deadliest Power Over Demons”

https://x.com/papitrumpo/status/1729595467632083432?s=46

il Donaldo Trumpo:
A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL AMONG DEMONS!!!=257
πŸ’§257, 752

Decode Touch Her And You All Die=257

They Are Getting Desperate=257
Music Is About To Stop=257
Truth Cannot Be Kept Hidden=257

Thirteen Thirty Two=257
πŸ’§1332
The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.

White Hats Are In Control=257

Four Four Four Four. Q=257
4+4+4+4=16
πŸ’§16
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

Main Stream Media Is Fake News=257
Eight Six Six Six Six=257
8+6+6+6+6=32
πŸ’§32
The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

The Lord God Is With You=257
Walk By Faith, Not By Sight=257
Nothing Is What It Seems=257

In response trueblue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it