Navy decode

=

Young And Ready To Handle Great Power And Trillions / Why Is This Allowed To Continue 🀬/ Signs You Are Transforming Into The Person You Are Meant To Be πŸ›πŸ¦‹/ Universe Works For God All Does Seen And Unseen / Why Do I Not Know You / Divine Gene Deadliest Power Over Demons / He Always Turns Up In My Calculations 🦌/ Youll Love How This Movie Ends πŸ“½/ Decode The Hidden Son The Veil Is Lifting / Be Not Afraid The Storm Is Upon Us β›ˆ/ A Fairy Tale Life For 144 🌈/ Hes Got The Whole World In His Hands 🌎🀲/ The Truth Will Blow Your Mind 🀯/ Greatest Love Story Ever Told πŸ’Œ/ Applied Mathematics Of Jesus Christ / By My Fruits You Shall Know Me Q πŸ’/ Let Your Light Shine Mathematic Code πŸŒ…/ I Hope You Care For Me Just A Little 😞/ Today Is The Day That I Win The Love ❀/ When Will Something Good Happen Question Mark❓
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=when%20the%20worlds%20best%20are%20behind%20you
347-743
2082-2802
3211-1123
TS 13:43 - 1:43

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

(1) Show this thread

"Why Is This Allowed To Continue 🀬/ When Will Something Good Happen Question Mark❓"

Give us a big bone πŸ™
Thank U
I Forgive U

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1781779896580088222?t=5wi0HrYDq8ZNrbetbCFEIA&s=19

🏹

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://youtu.be/cfSef2clOhU?si=W3_yp3tE5NTjuxPS

2Pac - Hellrazor - YouTube

Artist: 2Pac ft. Big Stretch, Val YoungAlbum: R U Still Down? [Remember Me] (1997)[2Pac]Born thuggin', heatless and mean mugging'At 16 on the scene, watching...

(1) Show this thread

β€œDivine Gene Deadliest Power Over Demons”

https://x.com/papitrumpo/status/1729595467632083432?s=46

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response trueblue to his Publication

il Donaldo Trumpo:
A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL AMONG DEMONS!!!=257
πŸ’§257, 752

Decode Touch Her And You All Die=257

They Are Getting Desperate=257
Music Is About To Stop=257
Truth Cannot Be Kept Hidden=257

Thirteen Thirty Two=257
πŸ’§1332
The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.

White Hats Are In Control=257

Four Four Four Four. Q=257
4+4+4+4=16
πŸ’§16
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

Main Stream Media Is Fake News=257
Eight Six Six Six Six=257
8+6+6+6+6=32
πŸ’§32
The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

The Lord God Is With You=257
Walk By Faith, Not By Sight=257
Nothing Is What It Seems=257

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response trueblue to his Publication

I suspect that Julian Assange may be in that crowd... So perhaps not all demons.

(2) Show this thread

Teamwork Makes The Dream Work πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Iyyob, a patriarch
Greek-to lay upon, lay down, to lie back

Hebrew-Aridatha, a son of Haman
Greek-a chief angel, archangel

Hebrew-probably to dwell
Greek-inner

Hebrew-Chereth, a forest in Judah
Greek-Clauda, an island near Crete

Hebrew-born

Hebrew-son
Greek-written

Hebrew-dust
Greek- a brother

Hebrew-proud
Greek-righteousness, justice

Hebrew- the twelfth month in the Jewish calendar
Greek-to perceive

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

so that happened.

(2) Show this thread