Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Sacred Secret - “It Happens to Your Pineal Gland Every 29 ½ Days" (Eye Opening!) - YouTube

This was kept a secret! This video is an explanation of the sacred secretion, cerebrospinal fluid and the Christ within. (Intro: Jim Carrey interview)✅ FREE ...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Why do doctors take spinal fluid for analysis? For example, to diagnose multiple sclerosis.
This is a real question.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

Doesn't spinal fluid contain stem cells? Think there are 4 main bodily fluids that contain stem cells. Blood - we donate much more than they use in emergencies. Placenta - well, they take that away and 'dispose' of it. Urine is another. I remember hearing that the owner of a 'Portaloo' company was also the owner of a pharmaceutical company. There is a lot of Urea/Uric acid in pharmaceuticals and beauty products....

I am sure the spinal fluid is used for some weird shit. I am convinced of it. It’s a very invasive procedure that is probably not necessary

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Happy_Daisy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Daisy, click on at the bottom under it