Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Sacred Secret - “It Happens to Your Pineal Gland Every 29 ½ Days" (Eye Opening!) - YouTube

This was kept a secret! This video is an explanation of the sacred secretion, cerebrospinal fluid and the Christ within. (Intro: Jim Carrey interview)✅ FREE ...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Why do doctors take spinal fluid for analysis? For example, to diagnose multiple sclerosis.
This is a real question.

Doesn't spinal fluid contain stem cells? Think there are 4 main bodily fluids that contain stem cells. Blood - we donate much more than they use in emergencies. Placenta - well, they take that away and 'dispose' of it. Urine is another. I remember hearing that the owner of a 'Portaloo' company was also the owner of a pharmaceutical company. There is a lot of Urea/Uric acid in pharmaceuticals and beauty products....

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

I am sure the spinal fluid is used for some weird shit. I am convinced of it. It’s a very invasive procedure that is probably not necessary