“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Everything has multiple meaning….wait until you learn many of the public figures crucified here with no facts or verification have been some of your favorite anon accounts trolling you here watching how you judge and condemn prior to Judgement Day. Sucks to suck

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

"Sucks to suck" is a judgment???

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Sucks to suck is a statement not a judgement

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Well, I can value the opinion of all. I expect it of others...

I can listen to the opinion of others and respect that they have their opinion. I may agree or disagree, am under no obligation to have other’s opinions have any value in my life

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Yes, ditto exactly...can we do this less "chip on the shoulder" tho? I know some feel as if every response is a fight challenge so respond accordingly.

Kindly mind your own business, I will continue to respond how I choose with free will depending on the space I am in and won’t let anyone tell me what to do. Have never let my family do it, won’t be doing it any time soon for a random stranger on the internet. Enjoy your Tuesday Patriot

(1) Show this thread