Everything has multiple meaning….wait until you learn many of the public figures crucified here with no facts or verification have been some of your favorite anon accounts trolling you here watching how you judge and condemn prior to Judgement Day. Sucks to suck

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Anyone that knows - knows what is mentioned in your post is a FACT and not an opinion. If anyone took the time to learn the comms and the drops they would know- and not get attacked by this shill/bot below. Chris don't give IT any energy. I already saw the patterns and keywords and know exactly where this profile has been - he posted about a CAT... like all the rest of them posting on here via MEMES.
They are becoming unhinged.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I know the meth head well….memes were a clue. An old “friend” turned infiltrator from the dragon lair. Same pattern as on twitter sent by the same bitch they are all intimidated by

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

"Sucks to suck" is a judgment???

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Sucks to suck is a statement not a judgement

(1) Show this thread

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

Music to my ears! Go get em' cowboy! 👍