Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

🤣🤣😂Fookin kewl. Not me but got one very close by, can't fit a semi automatic rifle comfortably in the bed.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

sounds painful 😣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Actually the glock is in one of those boxes where your finger print opens it quickly next to bed.
Was afraid the kids would get it under pilllows. Yes PILLOWS too many pillows for me to find the glock if I needed it.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

more than one

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9 mm glock and 😘😏
AR-15 under the bed!

Four dogs on my bed, one on the couch, a 9mm on top of nightstand and a sawed 12 in the corner. But its the missing children that keeps me from sleeping.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I have fish fillets every where..No b.s. Also, a saweet S&W mp9 that I named Liberty 😉

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

I sleep with a cross under my pillow. I fall asleep every night holding it. If I wake during the night, it is the first thing I look for.

True Texas Patriot Holding the Light and the Line. Twit Refugee

i do! but not this one.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Heck its not under the pillow its in the night stand, another next to the bed, another in the bathroom, another in the kitchen, another in the living room, etc. The hubby is going to make sure no one gets in without a fight.

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Why are you suspended people here? Free Speech, my fucking ass! Thats a bitch move. Anyway, Trump and crew are making their own social platform and we wont have to worry about your bullshit.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I've always said "vote with your dollars" as a hypothetical expression. If you don't like the product, don't 'buy' it. It's easy to condemn when we do not understand that there is an inherent responsibility in web dev and being an Admin. Freedom of expression does not mean that laws go out the window. Admins become mandated reporters by proxy and by law. We are here at an invite of a peron or persons. As a community, there're still legal considerations & a moral compass to respect. We are a guest in someone's home. We can leave when we want, but we still need to respect the homeowner.#wwg1wga

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

If the platform is taken down, NO ONE would be heard.🤔

There is a clear distinction between speech (words) and graphics (visuals). Speech is Constitutionally protected, graphics are not. There's a reason why there are age restrictions for things of a "graphic" nature. We should never assume all members of AnonUp are adults.

Might I humbly add that I was red pilled over 30 years ago when the masses didn't know sh!t or shinola! One thing I learned early on was you can't ram the truth down the throats of those who are in a coma and unable to swallow it. It can ultimately cause more harm.

(4) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I don't need a gun. I'm a weapon, if i want.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

After last night I do.

not under the pillow, but an array stretegically placed through out the house...by the bed a 40 for me and a 380 for her...

And in my holster the rest of the time.

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

get a dog! best security system ever! also that might give you neck problems- put it on the bedside table!

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

believe it or not, our little foofoo pom works at least as good as a security system without the unintended result of calling what could end up being reinforcements for the intruders..

(1) Show this thread

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

Didn't own one until last year. It stays out in the open. I don't sleep with it but that is only because I've taken small steps to remain annonymous and not rock the boat as to draw unecessary attention to myself. In other words, the bullseye on my back is much smaller than yours.

I have an axe handle under pillow. Gun tucked away elsewhere. Will get baseball bats soon. 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Follow me on https://gab.com/SHALLNOTBEINFRINGED1776

I've had 4 within reach while I sleep for years...😜

That would freak out the tooth fairy?

i use too. My Grandson lives with me so i had to put it up for now.

we have baseball bats in every room, I even have one in my office...

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Follower of Christ. Unapologetic patriot. Fierce Mama. Business owner. Relentless truth-seeker. We do not consent. WWG1WGA

love my p365

In response Kelli Stone to her Publication

The reason Sig called it the P365 because you can carry it 365 days a year. 😎😎👍👍🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread

100% PATRIOT💥 DIGITAL SQLDIER🙏❤ 2A AND DOG LOVER❤🐕Father💪🙏Believer🙏 #Qanon #KAG #WWG1WGA 👉 #GODWINS 💥 BQQM💥🙏🍿5:5 TRUMP 4 EVER💥

Hellcat Tonight💤💤💤

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response DaM 4JUSTICE to his Publication

I have a Hellcat but it's a car. My wife may not approve.

(1) Show this thread

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

Never owned a gun until June 1st 2020. Bought a 9mm, 45 and a shotgun. Then stocked up on ammo. I live in Oregon so I was scared. Keep 45 and shotgun in my bedroom and 9mm in a make up case by my desk 👍

Homeless Disabled Veteran. Controls Engineer. Patriot, Anon. I Stand for GOD and Country until the END. WWG1WGA

I have two

Australia took our guns ☹️

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Jude Lovesjesus to her Publication

The only time you will ever see Patriots in mass hit the streets to protest is if they come after our guns. They will try to chip away at it slowly, therefore, leading people to just buy more here in America.

(1) Show this thread