The Navy reveals "Myocarditis up 151%, Ischemic heart disease up 69%, pulmonary heart disease up 62% and Heart Failure is up a whopping 973%..." this doesn't include the other diseases such as cancers and strokes...

Meanwhile the tv is screaming "the Flu is here" get your Death Vax....

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

The FIRST people who should have use of the new medbed technology should be our military, then our vets! 🇺🇸

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

What we do to our military is an abomination! God help our men and women in service. It’s hard to wrap your head around it.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

My heart and prayers go out to those who are fighting for our Country and have been abused by the evil

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

The evil powers that be want to weaken our military so our enemies can easily defeat them. We have 2 strikes against us now. Transtesticles ideology and a heart attack prone military. Hang all those responsible.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

🔥