Interesting that Elon raises the "trolley problem". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem — setting up the next stage of why the jabs had to be promoted in the short run in order to save the most people in the long run?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

At scale, this problem it might be choosing between 1 Million verses 5 Million.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Separate from "The Plan" scenario.
What if those "five people" were: Anthony Fauci, Klaus Schwab, Hillary Clinton, Marina Abramović, and Bill Gates?
Full steam ahead.

An unapologetic old man [directly] advantaged by my faith in and worship of the One True Creator God, I AM.

Thank you Martin, many if not most won't see this as strategy, they're too emotionally attached to the immediate outcome. War is hell, global war is a hell of a lot worse...perspective is imperative for the win, I completely trust the plan. 😎 😎 😎

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R