Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

he is not s Demonctat

Would be awesome if they show ALL the evidence of corruption, fraud, etc. ALL OF IT! "We are going to impeach Trump". HA! They have everyone watching now. Likely everyone was like me, and skipped all the crap from earlier in the week....but I'll be watching tomorrow. Maybe Bill Barr will drop in as a witness? Maybe Wray will prove that we should have trusted him? Maybe people we thought were gone will make an appearance?

Too farfetched? Wishful thinking?

Not good. Not good at all fo them.

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

What's so darned maddening is that Patriots know this - no mistake after watching the full videos and connecting the dots - but we never hear it mentioned in the MSM or even in the faux trial, net even by POTUS' defense.

Ok, so if they knew about it why did they leave their laptops?

video link ?

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

I wonder how much of that was on their Laptops??

I wouldnt be surprised at all if Pelosi had planned the entire thing. Anyone who can look and listen to her and believe she's normal has their own problems.

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

In response Walker Colt to his Publication

That's my take on it too with all her minions doing their utmost to make it seem real, and GS paying the crisis actors based on their acting skills.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

pretty sure she was a aware of EVERY antifa or BLM riot or "breah" lol...the capitol was her bittersweet finale =) bye Pelosi.

The structure’s only as strong as it’s foundations: