Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I had to watch this three times, very interesting concept, Kim.
I just saw a similar concept in a video yesterday- the soul escaping the rebirth built into this matrix by heading toward the Milky Way

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response New Years Day to her Publication

I hear that the sole(?) encounters challenges along the milky way not escapes them🤔
And I had to Watch this many times to😂
Still can't really make sense of It

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Native American Indians having the same traditions and culture as Hebrew Israelites?

https://youtu.be/8-pNMTc1VBM?si=e0NYKXrGQzw1lIQR

Native Americans are Hebrew Israelites -23 Arguments by James Adair in 1775 historical book (Part 5) - YouTube

Buy YAHsChief Merchandise: https://yahschief.myspreadshop.com/I am apart of NO CAMP. Half of this book is dedicated to proving Native Americans are descendan...

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Native Americans are Hebrew Israelites- GIANTS in Native Cultural Stories and North America (Part 4) - YouTube

Buy YAHsChief Merchandise: https://yahschief.myspreadshop.com/Native American stories of giants go back thousands of years. Some call them big foot, howler, ...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Is the "common ancestor" God? 🤔

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Jesus said, “My Kingdom is not of this world.”These explanations are all about the material world and not of the spiritual world. We live in both worlds simultaneously, the body in time space matter, the the mind in spirit. After death we awaken in the spiritual world in our spiritual body.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sounds more like an ancient jump gate to Nana, similar in function to what my guide has shown me.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Yes ! Visitors from afar assisted :)

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Such an intriguing topic, indeed!
🧐

Did they land there?? (Ships...)
Are they part of an Energetic Power Grid??
Was this a Portal between Earth and Orion??

And that Mississippi Valley comment.....😎👏
Pretty compelling stuff when you look at America in Biblical story/descriptive context.

Release All the Truths!!
😁🙏💫

SonDay Blessings, Kim!

Mornin’ Kim! 🥰🙏🏼
Could this be a Bloodline [they] are looking for? - Hmm 🤔

grand rising Sunday Kim...have an Awesome day sister ... much love and blessings to you