Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❀️MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Congresswoman STACY PLASKETT LEAKED DRESSING HUSBAND WITH CHILDREN. 3 pictures total swipe
(associated with Jeffrey Epstein) ....."Becomes the first non-voting delegate in history to serve as IMPEACHMENT Manager"
****Anons you know what to do with this! Wink Wink!! ****
#wwg1wga#QAnons#Qarmy#DigitalSoldiers#DigitalArmy#stacyplaskett#epsteinisland#JeffreyEpstein#democratsarecorrupt#Impeachment#Trump#SaveTheChildren#pervert#nudes#crossdressing#ThesePeopleAreSick#DemocratsAreEvil#Q#ThePlan#trusttheplan#sharingiscaring #Patriots#SheepNoMore #wakeUp#tagme

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

πŸ”₯πŸΈβš”οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’šπŸ‘Šβš”οΈπŸΈπŸ”₯
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡πŸ™Yay I see uπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž
πŸŽΆπŸ”΄https://youtu.be/CxAu3Fmb8HYπŸ”΄πŸŽΆ
πŸ”₯πŸΈβš”οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’šπŸ‘Šβš”οΈπŸΈπŸ”₯

There's a growing anon theory going around that Flynn is deep state... Is this going that direction or another? πŸ€”

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Can't be seeing that personally. Just my 5c worth.
Time will tell.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

Me neither. A couple of close friends who have been doing this for a while think he's going that way. Primarily because he did an interview last week where he flat out said Que didn't exist. There was no plan and that the Insurrection Act had absolutely NOT been signed and the military was NOT in control. Doesn't look that way tho...πŸ€”

Initially it threw me off. BUT given the tone of the media and the impeachment trial coming up, why would he tip his hat to anything incoming? Which is rapidly unfolding as we speak. He told the media what they wanted to hear and kept the Intel classified.πŸ™

(1) Show this thread