from VK’s return to his depature

701 days

1 year 11 months 1 day

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

[0]

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Is EM making a comm and nerd joke?

NERD side, GROK is competitor to chatGPT and weights are involved in training this type of AI.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Why do you follow sharif's (Sheriff) number game? I can totally play numbers to a game like them. I’ve learned those playing the numbers this deep, it’s a game THEY are playing. How many times has he posted “sync” comments & bragged? If I watched Trump post & immediately posted, I could claim “sync”. I could play#’s ALL day if I watched all day. This guy is a dick.& I’m not wrong. Delete me ALL day! 😎 we all know players are on AU….Do you see them OR do you go against those calling them out? 🤔🤔😬

He posted at 8:21…..holy f’k, that’s 11. Let me go to gematria, look up what fits, & then to date duration on when trump posted on which day of the week to match the timestamp I just just posted to match my 💩. I’m totally in sync with everybody!!! I’ve been watching this 🤡for too long. All ya’ll block me, Don’t care Shareef,, already blocked some of your friends (not frens). Not fooling me, I see your bull💩.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it