from VK’s return to his depature

701 days

1 year 11 months 1 day

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

[0]

Is EM making a comm and nerd joke?

NERD side, GROK is competitor to chatGPT and weights are involved in training this type of AI.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Why do you follow sharif's (Sheriff) number game? I can totally play numbers to a game like them. I’ve learned those playing the numbers this deep, it’s a game THEY are playing. How many times has he posted “sync” comments & bragged? If I watched Trump post & immediately posted, I could claim “sync”. I could play#’s ALL day if I watched all day. This guy is a dick.& I’m not wrong. Delete me ALL day! 😎 we all know players are on AU….Do you see them OR do you go against those calling them out? 🤔🤔😬

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Was just trying to add context to the EM Grok comment.

Point taken, though

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

He posted at 8:21…..holy f’k, that’s 11. Let me go to gematria, look up what fits, & then to date duration on when trump posted on which day of the week to match the timestamp I just just posted to match my 💩. I’m totally in sync with everybody!!! I’ve been watching this 🤡for too long. All ya’ll block me, Don’t care Shareef,, already blocked some of your friends (not frens). Not fooling me, I see your bull💩.

(2) Show this thread