HERE is TOM turkey with his ladies. lol I got to see him. Me and Jacob went to look at the work on his remodel house, RIGHT around the square. lol We got back to mamas. I said HEY Jacob lets go see Tom Turkey, he is my fren. SO we go see him, was gonna do a live of him. Great footage, THEN he showed out in front of his girls, and Jacob said I think he is hitting battle stance. Next thing ya know Tom was running. lololol My fookin phone shut off, lost the footage. I was like I STILL LOVE YOU TOM< as I was hauling ass. lol

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜­ Oh man....I can just picture it! LOL!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It was funny af can't believe I lost the video. lol He even Tom turkied one of his females first the one to our right, and I am pretty fkn sure in Tom turkey talk was like watch this shit. lol

My nephew when I say HEY JACOB is down for whatever but he momentarily looks unsure. lol

(2) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

They can be meaner than Guinea hens!πŸ˜‚

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

They took up residence in the town square lol. ALL bout them. lol Everybody there knows them. Followed me and mama to the store once, I was like TOM ain't quitting, she said yeah, he'll hit the square also. HE ALMOST got arrested. lol

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

He is a supahstah. : ) Let me pet him, a few times, in mamas yard, he does what he wants. lol Erryone knows him. I was like that is it, we frens forever.

(3) Show this thread

I petted him right before that. BUT he saw that phone and was like FK is that. lol

He is a very private turkey. lol

(1) Show this thread

That ain't mamas house that is a few country houses down where he lives. lol He got rounded up him and his girls by the sheriff and trotted back cause they were on the square doing whatever they wanted. LOL He is basically the town bird. LAST TIME< he let me pet him for like an hour.