Fyi,#FamilyIsNotOnlyBlood

#FamilyIsEverything

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I came from a large family. There was food on the table & a roof over our heads. Not much money left. As children, we never thought we were poor. I was the youngest so I wore all the hand me downs. Only 2 girls which meant I got the boys underwear. No running water (hand pump) & an outhouse & a coal stove to heat the house. We worked every morning in the garden. I am glad I was raised this way. I appreciate every thing God has given me & taken away. I love my Lord with all my heart. Like you said 'we don't want pity' It is what it is. Happy Thanksgiving

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response connie wright to her Publication

God can't fail.

In response connie wright to her Publication

That’s a beautiful upbringing.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You got whole bunch of brothers & sistas here DD.
Hope God filled you up today.
🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

God Bless you Friend

Numbers 6:24-26

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Don't pitty me or feel sorry. GOD'S got me covered..

#BlessUp

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

By His precious blood! ❤️

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

(2) Show this thread

You’re not an outsider you’re a chosen one. Stop telling yourself that you are. God choose you to go through the toughest of times you are passing the toughest test of time and you are still standing. Be Strong Be Proud your rewards are on their way. Send out good energy to the universe and it will be returned abundantly.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

The truth is lacking fake humility.

I'm worth no less for the trials I traverse...

I'm blood bought by The Creator....

Meow, hear me roar....

My Family supercedes blood.

Recognize....they make me the man I'm suposed to be...

God, can't let you down.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Happy Thanksgiving, DD!🙏😇
You are loved more than you could ever know! 💗

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Hey,it could be worse,you could be orphaned four times,and you got family here 🤲❤️😹
God first we Are never alone🥲🕊️🤍✨🤲🫂
Big big hugs

In response memes matter to her Publication

You are a perspective changer....

I love your Faith fren..

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Love you Divine we are family in so many ways yes and not blood we have bonds that I don’t think blood family has 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼#BlessUp

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

It is true...

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Outsider? but you're here with us. ❤️🙏😃
Happy Thanksgiving Divine.

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

Your perspective is on point...

(1) Show this thread