๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Greetings Family. We have a lot to feel grateful for. My heart goes out to those of you that think youโ€™re alone. Youโ€™re not. Happy Thanksgiving Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

๐Ÿ˜‚I spend a lot of time of alone. Big difference between lonely and alone, one day I was like FOOK I ain't lonely I am alone, and this ain't so bad. lol

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I agree with you. The two are not synonymous.
I too spend a lot of time alone, but rarely feel lonely. Having said that, I do realize that many people do feel desperately lonely, when they are alone.... not a fun place to be!

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Yeah for them I pray against a spirit of loneliness and depression. I do believe it is that. I have felt that. I was like WHAT is this REALLY LORD then the other light shown on being alone, via later info.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I actually enjoy it very much.

Mork on the human disease; loneliness - YouTube

The role that brought Robin WIlliams to the attention of the world.From Mork and Mindy Season 1, Episode 21: In Mork We Trust.R.I.P Robin Williams.Comments d...

You're not alone, there. :)

(3) Show this thread