Greetings Family. We have a lot to feel grateful for. My heart goes out to those of you that think you’re alone. You’re not. Happy Thanksgiving Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Mamabear, married to best friend, love Jesus, WWG1WGA, GO TRUMP!!!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you, Kind sir. I was definitely feeling it thru the holiday. sicker than sicky sick and trying to stay away from friends and fam. Panicking about a few very delicate persons should they get it too. Camped out with Little House on the prairie ❤️ and my homemade chicken soup too exhausted for anything else. Now I have a life change to contend with due to not being 100% 😲 😢 and having to be replaced. I could definitely use some added prayers from all my dear beloved anon friends with my journey and what the Lord's will directs me... we are OK for now. Had to take a day to pick my heart off the pavement TBH but its ok. Thankfully my family and I canned like no tomorrow this summer. I have a few things to accomplish at the meanwhile like the break and being available for my fam being home which is a full time position in itself. I was literally wondering how I would balance the responsibilities. Heavenly Father always provides and I just pray My steps line with His will.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication

Thank you. You’re doing great. Keep leaning into Him and prayers sent.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GOOD TO SEE YOU POST AGAIN FAN...LONG TIME NO SEE

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

So sweet :) Happy Thanksgiving weekend with love and hugs :)

#FamilyIsEverything

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

🤣🤣🤣 I am thankful for you! Thanks for making me laugh today.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has just been very blessed, I don't feel lonely. 😘
I really do feel like I am never alone, even when I am. 🙏

I am fairly certain at this point that one of my major lessons in this lifetime was to do this on my own, Earth suit wise, to know that I COULD.
No twin flame in this lifetime but the same one in every other lifetime I have remembered so far. 😀

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same here 🌻
When I was a young woman in my 30's, I told my mom in a long distance phone call, "I'm just worried about you being by yourself." She responded, "Honey, there are worse things than being alone!"

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

4, 46, 17

Nana hopes you are having a great holiday weekend as well.

We got lots of family here on AU anytime some one is feeling all alone.😘

Thank You Fan 💖 I love You

😂I spend a lot of time of alone. Big difference between lonely and alone, one day I was like FOOK I ain't lonely I am alone, and this ain't so bad. lol

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I actually enjoy it very much.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I agree with you. The two are not synonymous.
I too spend a lot of time alone, but rarely feel lonely. Having said that, I do realize that many people do feel desperately lonely, when they are alone.... not a fun place to be!

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Happy Thanksgiving, Fan!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Amen to that Auntie M! Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

💙 thank you fan! Love you...Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Love you too Patriot.

(1) Show this thread