3.🚨EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM🚨
Our TV’s will only show 3 EXPLANATORY MOVIES on a continuous loop for the 10 DAY'S. It will cover topics of ARRESTS,, TRIBUNALS, FRAUD CORRUPTION , PEDOPHILIA etc Our INTERNET will not work during that TIME. Our ATM’s will not work. After the 10 DAYS of Communication DARKNESS, we will connect to a new QUANTUM internet.People are urged to STOCK up on at least THREE WEEKS of FOOD and WATER.We are PROMISED the new Star-link Internet System by the end of the month. Again I repeat be PREPARED with FOOD, WATER, TOILET PAPER, generators etc. for this >GREAT AWAKENING< REVEAL. As we speak the TEAMS coordinating this IMPORTANT HISTORIC EVENT are revamping the >E.B.S< to ensure the utmost SECURITY for all INVOLVED so remain PATIENT as things get finalized.They want to make CERTAIN there are not any interferences of any sort at all.

After years of hearing this, I have to say that no where in any of the drops does it say anything like this will occur with any definitive certainty. It appears as nothing more than conjecture. If I am wrong, please, show me where this was affirmed.

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MUDD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from None None, click on at the bottom under it