3.🚨EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM🚨
Our TV’s will only show 3 EXPLANATORY MOVIES on a continuous loop for the 10 DAY'S. It will cover topics of ARRESTS,, TRIBUNALS, FRAUD CORRUPTION , PEDOPHILIA etc Our INTERNET will not work during that TIME. Our ATM’s will not work. After the 10 DAYS of Communication DARKNESS, we will connect to a new QUANTUM internet.People are urged to STOCK up on at least THREE WEEKS of FOOD and WATER.We are PROMISED the new Star-link Internet System by the end of the month. Again I repeat be PREPARED with FOOD, WATER, TOILET PAPER, generators etc. for this >GREAT AWAKENING< REVEAL. As we speak the TEAMS coordinating this IMPORTANT HISTORIC EVENT are revamping the >E.B.S< to ensure the utmost SECURITY for all INVOLVED so remain PATIENT as things get finalized.They want to make CERTAIN there are not any interferences of any sort at all.

Only people mentioned by @Hampata in this post can reply

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

After years of hearing this, I have to say that no where in any of the drops does it say anything like this will occur with any definitive certainty. It appears as nothing more than conjecture. If I am wrong, please, show me where this was affirmed.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

Curious to know how they expect so many people who don't have generators to watch the Revelation on their tv with the power turned off...

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Not sure that's all accurate! People have medical equipment at home. It's freezing ice cold in the Northeast now!

(1) Show this thread