It's going to be tuff few days without VKs Vibes :(

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Remember when the old AU site had a way to see when someone had last viewed the site? I remember seeing VKs profile page say 2mons ago... then it changed to like 26secs ago. Yes! At least he's alive, on the site, lurking in the shadows 😆

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Too many attachments on multiple surfaces

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Getting used to it

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Someone else will replace (but i know it's not the same w/ VK's or will it, since he said he's keeping the memories) that vibe...WAIT & SEE.✨

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Yup. Today we gather with in-person family/friends (if you have any) and our online AU fam! Definitely have those! 🍁❤️☀️😍

Thankful we have you!

We must learn, not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind... lots of love here 💕

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Already, I'm feeling it, and yet, I'm sensing that it's not really goodbye - not final - just 'till we meet again'. :)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Gobble Gobble
Maybe he will change his mind😍
😊

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Indeed

AGREE!!