🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana remembers Q on Star Trek. I saw all of hem Q was in I believe.
You OK?

Things are changing Quite Quickly "now".....attempting to recover from being physically ill...But so thank filled to still be here. So thank filled YOU are still here.....onward we go!!! Happy Thanksgiving dear One✨️✨️✨️💜

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eaglesoul in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

🙏Glad to hear you are recovering I have been out quit a lot with a 3 week job that took all day every day, but done now. Didn't know you were sick. Prayers🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ThanQ Nana for the prayers!, something called "leaky gut syndrome"...affects all the way up to the sinuses...On the mend tho. Hope your life gets less hectic. I love you! Happy Thanksgiving!

(1) Show this thread

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE HEALING

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication

ThanQ SO much!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours✨️✨️✨️💜

(1) Show this thread