Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

HOLO-FRACTALLY ENFOLDED SPACE-TIME & TIME SPACE

I AM, THEREFORE I THINK!

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind." -Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

Einstein's 3 Dimensions of Space & 1 Dimension of Time

Paul McClean's Three-in-One Triune Heart-Brain & Brain Heart

The Three Trimesters of Human Development

Phylogeny Repeats Ontology

Evolutionary Recapitulation

THINK MIRROR

We are FRACTALS of SOURCE. Our Individual and Collective Consciousness is a HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION of our Triune Heart-Brain/Brain-Heart

EVERYONE is Created in the Image and Likeness of a God Whose Name is Life and Love Itself

TRANSFORM OURSELVES, TRANSFORM THE WHIRLED

Here we go...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana remembers Q on Star Trek. I saw all of hem Q was in I believe.
You OK?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Things are changing Quite Quickly "now".....attempting to recover from being physically ill...But so thank filled to still be here. So thank filled YOU are still here.....onward we go!!! Happy Thanksgiving dear One✨️✨️✨️💜

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We R the Q Continuum

18/R

(2) Show this thread