Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Congresswoman STACY PLASKETT LEAKED DRESSING HUSBAND WITH CHILDREN. 3 pictures total swipe
(associated with Jeffrey Epstein) ....."Becomes the first non-voting delegate in history to serve as IMPEACHMENT Manager"
****Anons you know what to do with this! Wink Wink!! ****
#wwg1wga#QAnons#Qarmy#DigitalSoldiers#DigitalArmy#stacyplaskett#epsteinisland#JeffreyEpstein#democratsarecorrupt#Impeachment#Trump#SaveTheChildren#pervert#nudes#crossdressing#ThesePeopleAreSick#DemocratsAreEvil#Q#ThePlan#trusttheplan#sharingiscaring #Patriots#SheepNoMore #wakeUp#tagme

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Time for all to see what kind of integrity this Congresswoman wants everyone to know she has. She evidently thinks she is perfect & able to judge others. What a sad poor excuse for a House Member, Shame shame shamr

I agree and they want to give Melania hell?!?
shoot at least melania's at least Melania has nice model titties. js

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it