#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/13334989

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with@CharRose as#129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I'm not on there?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

You're on both of our lists. You were#122 on mine. :)

LOL, I am!!!! Didn't even recognize my own name 😂😂😂
Was looking for@MareQay on X 😂😂😂😂😂
Need a break from SM!!!
Thank you again for your hard work, missed it again, but not by much! ugh. Will have to build one like Bay's on X, with the bubbles 😂

Has happened to me before too, on X I added a couple of ✨✨ to make it easier to see. 😂

Have a Happy Thanksgiving fren!

I may have to do that!
You have a nice time with ur family too tomorrow. Here by myself :( but I'll b fine
Hope u get that winner soon, poor VK on his last day of all days too. He had 99+ DM's on his screen 😱😳

Oh wow, I didn't catch his DM number. 😂 Part of me think these distractions are intentional, I don't know why. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have spent a couple of hours on it but don't mind, happy to help.

Sorry you are by yourself tomorrow, you won't be alone though because you'll have all of us. That's what frens are for. ✨💗✨

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Notice how vibes are higher here today & more ppl engaged with VK here? LOVE IT!
I'm a social media junkie now that I'm retired at 66😂

Yep, it's been great, have missed having@VincentKennedy here at home. I had to make a new acct on X just for his grand send off. Those darn suspensions really cramped my style, I lost so much info in the great purge, oh well. 😞He didn't follow me back on X, but have only been back a few days, but he's followed me here from the beginning which has been special for me. Admit that in this past year when he reposted a few of my posts, those comments and prayers got me thru some really rough patches. So thankful for him and blessed to be here with all of you. Thanks VK, what a blessing you are. 💗

Social media, specifically X, is the battlefield, I get that, but looking forward to making more of an impact locally in real life. Maybe I will actually meet an anon IRL, they are like unicorns. 😂

Take care fren and enjoy the rest of our last day VK. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread