Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Reminds me of the Fox on Avengers “Endgame”!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oh Lord, he’s cute! 😊

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Jax attack incoming.......... :) So adorable!!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Adorable! 💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is just so stinkin cute!

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my president

Before you go....this you?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Patriot Divine to her Publication

That looks like Cowboy Hat dude from the rally's

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

Kim, I still have not been back on Twitter, X. I am wilbeparadise@twilbert4. I have tried many times and they still have not given me a reason. I was in the Trump purge. Is there anything you can do to help me? I need to be on the battlefield. 😌🌴🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Make a new account. I waited and waited then just decided to start over. 🐸♥️🐸

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Grrrrr...cough,cough,cough...get out of my way😆😆😆

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Has VK picked a name yet?

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

VK is calling him Jax.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

That dog tag look familiar to anyone?

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I tried to blow it up but it was fuzzy. 😏🌴

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

123 G ermain?
I'm sure 123 G
Cant tell On The rest

(2) Show this thread

AWE HOW ADORABLE
GREAT PUPPY FOR A GUARD DOG

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

So dang cute! 🥰

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Lol my exact thought. Lol

(1) Show this thread