Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have been racking my brain. The news story about the Niagara Falls "Rainbow Bridge" feels like comms to me. In the movie Rainbow Bridge, the day of the concert the woman met someone who was saying Extra Terrestrials were here among us.
Anybody have an insight or idea?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

The meeting on Jeckle Island was 113 years ago today. My first thought was like wizard of OZ was story of the fed's power over people. Over the rainbow is a click away.
Other than that, looks like a FF that users in more control.
https://nationalpost.com/news/uk-travel-terror-attack-canada/wcm/bbdd4182-6e92-483d-9832-4040c1b6ef07/amp/

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Good Find Bob!
They are trying to get people to be afraid. Not working lol.

yes, so obvious now,😉 have a great holiday Charlie!

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Have a great holiday as well Bob!