#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

just so we are clear how to count the winner the user must have a . in the context of the response. If it's a period at the end of a sentence it will count but must have a .
https://anonup.com/thread/13335044

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

tbh - idk - its kinda a mess atm.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This is why we LOVE you!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

wives help fix stuff like that.. idk maybe you should ask..

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

VK, you have the final say. It is your gift to give to whomever you choose. We don't want to ruin this day. We want to celebrate whomever wins and enjoy the little time you have left here with us online.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

might need a fresh post and rerun - idk

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

maybe throw in some VK spicy margarita's LOLOL for restart?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

And the winner Is...😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

hehe

you and me both lol

I remember when I posted my " . " I looked to see what number post I was & it was 130, missed by 1#!!!

(1) Show this thread