This is how I will randomly select the winner for the Tesseract. Each person that commented will get a number. Starting from the first comment at the bottom labeled as#1 till the last comment#837
Then I will go to Google and type "pick a number from 1 to 837" as an example.
It will give me a number, I then will click generate 16 times to get the winning number. So the 17th number you will see would be the winner. Doing this to be as transparent as possible leaving no doubt of a fair drawing. Will provide video.

Doing this now. Will need help with counting.

https://anonup.com/thread/13326021

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

That is a beauty right there. Someone is going to be really happy today 👊

Will miss you so! Please take care and think of us often as we will you!🥰

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Stupid work call..I missed it

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

You are always transparent!!! You talk the talk and WALK THE WALK.
Glad I did not win cuz not quite sure about its function. Hopefully the winner will keep us posted.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Truth is ..

We're All Winners 😉 🙌 💖💖

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Amen!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Yes we IS!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Congratulations to the winner 😍

Hey VK, so I counted only those accounts that posted . and I also counted accounts that posted a . with comments. There was an account that posted a comma and comments that I did not count. I do not know if any of these accounts I counted are new accounts. That being said#129 ended up being Margaret Kozikowski
@Qcat.

#FamilyIsEverything

In response Nick Forty-Two to his Publication

Just responding to the mention. Is it true I was chosen?

In response Nick Forty-Two to his Publication

Says page not found?

(2) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Congrats to the LUCKY WINNER!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

😘😍

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Perhaps this counting is up to you hun, if you are only counting dots and not including newbies cause we don't know who are newbies to you.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed Nana

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I can help. 😊

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Will help count, but don't know if they are new accts or not?

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Whoever wins. Can you please travel back in time to my younger self and wake me up early?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response TonyG to his Publication

Abraham was 75 when he got woke lol

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Appreciate your efforts at transparency.

If we can't Trust you.. we can't trust
anyone

Mornin’ VK and Welcome Home! Waiting Patiently for my chance here! would be Awesome to have as. Keepsake of Our
Family Frenship! Love to You again VK, Wish me Luck! ❤️
😳🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I missed by 1 #!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Ready to help!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

💙💚

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

How can we help?

Nicaraguan-American🇳🇮🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 https://truthsocial.com/@LaTuttiHere2 https://gab.com/LaTuttiQ https://twitter.com/LaTuttiAgain

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

What ever your next chapter is Good Luck🙏