#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Binance being down is kinda a big deal right now.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK- I thought that cryptocurrency was something the Globalist nwo wanted - to have ONE GLOBAL MONEY that they can control- digital money would be easily controlled - right? if in the power of the wrong hands. asking for a fren

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Problem with Crypto is tether (Fake USD). Used to clean dirty money.
Blockchain crypto is the future.

If (when) Blockchain Voting were to start in the USA, what blockchain may be worth "exploring" right now?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Looking into DiFi coins. Please know what you are doing and research. Only invest in what you can lose.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/defi

Great, Thank you!!! 🙏

I see some familiar, that I have dabbled in and many new coins I need to research! (Fun side hobby these daya 🤷‍♀️).

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it