Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It had many leatherbound books. Its apartment smelled of rich mahogany.

what do you think about chainlink someone im on touch with seems to think that its being surpressed at the minute

Some said it was hacked last night.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I have zero knowledge in crypto. I wouldnt even know where to begin. Ive been buying silver bullion for a few months.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i opened an account with binance never used really confusing, at first got their china site instead.
im on voyager and coinbase
super easy!

I tried to create an account there on Monday several times. It didn't work. Went somewhere else then.

I tried to join Binance two weeks ago. I was in the verified stage of my residence and never heard back from them. I added a support ticket and they never answered. They caught me off guard and did a biometric scan on my face. I regret them doing that. I have never had it done. I dont care for Binance.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I joined too, but never got fully verified so I gave up.
I use cex.io instead...they only have a few cryptos avail though. I have XRP & ETH & I'm sticking with that.

(1) Show this thread

Q 2254
We are at the PRECIPICE.
[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK
Remain CALM.
We are here for a reason.
Patriots are in control.
Q

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

👊

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

weird this kind of falls in line with an article I just read about Nesara, including TODAY...https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/02/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_10.html?m=1

Kicked off Twitter. Love my God, country, my President 45 and family. Love truth! And patriots!!

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

Good article.

(1) Show this thread

Will Theta internet be needed with Starlink super internet?

In response Simba 716 to his Publication

Dont think so. It has been said 99% of all crypto will be gone once regulation is adopted. I sold all my Theta and bought one of the approved cryptos on the list.

(1) Show this thread

Uphold seems like its still up.

I wish I was more savvy on this deal. It would keep my time occupied rt now. I'm antsy.

Notice of Temporary System Maintenance (2021/02/11)

Was wondering about this. I just can't get into crypto...until I know for sure it's legit.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I'm with you on that.

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Did you get a new keyboard?

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

VK- I thought that cryptocurrency was something the Globalist nwo wanted - to have ONE GLOBAL MONEY that they can control- digital money would be easily controlled - right? if in the power of the wrong hands. asking for a fren

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Problem with Crypto is tether (Fake USD). Used to clean dirty money.
Blockchain crypto is the future.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Wish I understood the crypto better. Wanted to invest in xrp but a little nervous and dont know how to exactly.

(2) Show this thread

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

What are your thoughts on Crypto currency? Specifically Bitcoin. I think the future is a gold backed crypto currency of some flavor. But I assume the U.S would want their own to manage, not 100 different kinds.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Bouncy is how my father refers to her. So you say she's gone flat?

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Hey VK, being down as in?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Cant trade. Cant transfer money.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

fo real

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Did you get into XRP at 17 cents>?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

WHAT IS HAPPENINGGGGG

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Huge crypto exchange

(1) Show this thread