Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

Hold the line, Riders.

Justice is Coming.

Q

I am just so worried about a family member who suffers with PTSD from being a violent crime victim. Please pray for us. I am so worried that he will not be able to cope with whatever is coming down the road. I already went through one breakdown with him and it was really hard on myself and my children. Tonight's show with David Nino and Juan has me really nervous.

In response John Durham to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Prayers Up for your family member, God Be with him today & always!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🙏🙏 I didnt hear the video so i dont know what frightened you for you family member. Is he a Veteran? If so, i believe i would be worried too! I will pray for you and yours for Protection and More of his Guiding Light to Keep his Lost One Safe! In Jesus name, Amen. God Bless you Hope! Silver Cat mentioned good verses to pray on. 🙏😊❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

He's a victim of a violent crime where he almost died. Yes, we need prayers. Thanks so much.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Several things you can do. Pray! Pray for God's Healing for the PTSD, and for God's Grace and Comfort. Psalms 23, 51 and 91 are good, say them at least once a day; mentally seeing the lessening of the PTSD signs. The book, The Healing Code, by Alex Loyd, is very good! https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-healing-code-6-minutes-to-heal-the-source-of-your-health-success-or-relationship-issue_ben-johnson_alexander-loyd/247929/?resultid=9e73c85b-e94f-47eb-941f-86b305e805c3#edition=7486530&idiq=5374199

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you so much. These past 7 years have been hell. I just pray we get to the other side soon.

(1) Show this thread