Only people mentioned by @JohnDurhamOfficial in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response John Durham to his Publication

RIDERS IN THE STORM

The Doors - Riders On The Storm (Official Music Video) - YouTube

LA Woman 50th anniversary deluxe edition is available now. https://TheDoors.lnk.to/50LAWomanThe Doorsโ€™ โ€œRiders on the Stormโ€ was one of the first tracks reco...

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHINE!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
WE'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHAT ONE MAN (AND WOMB-MAN) CAN DO!

Where the Hell is Matt 2012

It's Time to TRIP THE LIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwe-pA6TaZk

Where the Hell is Matt? 2012 - YouTube

www.wherethehellismatt.comPut # and then your city and country/state in your comment so I know where you're from. #Seattle, WashingtonDownload the video to y...

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

God Bless
Our Beautiful Children.
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

God Bless
Our Awesome
Patriot Warriors.
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

God Bless President Trump! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

Thank You Father God!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•
Thank You Yeshua Messiah!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Hostages Released
Wearing A White Rabbit.
My Screenshot At 11:11.

Father God Knows
I Love His Confirmations!

(3) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Thank You John! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am just so worried about a family member who suffers with PTSD from being a violent crime victim. Please pray for us. I am so worried that he will not be able to cope with whatever is coming down the road. I already went through one breakdown with him and it was really hard on myself and my children. Tonight's show with David Nino and Juan has me really nervous.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I didnt hear the video so i dont know what frightened you for you family member. Is he a Veteran? If so, i believe i would be worried too! I will pray for you and yours for Protection and More of his Guiding Light to Keep his Lost One Safe! In Jesus name, Amen. God Bless you Hope! Silver Cat mentioned good verses to pray on. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Prayers Up for your family member, God Be with him today & always!

(3) Show this thread