Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Instagram suspended RFK Jr tonight.

Panic much?

#KennedyVision 🕶

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

*touches nose* 😎❤️
#KennedyVision #JFKJRISALIVE

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i watched the video confirmation 😍😍😍😍

In response Francisca Rod to her Publication

Wasn't it awesome!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

FOR REAL?! WHERE??? OMG!!!
🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

It was during a livechat video over the last summer and someone wrote in "If JFK JR is alive touch your nose" and he immediately touched his nose! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

yes mam that one !!!!😍😍😍🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

OMG!!! When I started getting into this, I did a deep dive on him. Only to come up with wreckage of his plane and what looked like a pretty good likeness of his body strapped into a seat. Obviously it was partially decomposed. But knowing what they can do with movie props, easy to fake. But hiding ALL these years? 🤔

Still the crash didn't make sense. He made that flight hundreds of times. I can't wait for this! JFK JR. & MJ?🤔 Cuz he & Trump keep trickling out old, new videos to watch on my Ytube feed... Something's gotta be up... What are the odds?! 🤓
#tbiytc CAMELOT 2.0 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Its amazing how these videos are just popping up on youtube! All kinds...even music videos that tie into what is happening now

(1) Show this thread