Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A MOM and A PATRIOT!!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

RFK Jr. has put out so much truth regarding vaccines with a big following, but more are paying attention to him because of the distribution of the cov19 vaccineso now he's a threat to big pharma.

โ€œThe world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. ๏ผIsaac Kappyโ€

F!! I was just reading about him earlier today. Regarding The CDC committed data manipulation in a series of studies that found no link between vaccines and autism. โ€”Dr. Thompson

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cdc-blocks-testimony-of-vaccine-whistleblower-says-world-mercury-project-300347376.html

The Truth is Out There. I got time...

Insanity!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I was following Robert Kennedy Jr before twitter suspended me. He is telling the TRUTH & is making the wicked shake in their shoes.

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Where else can we find him?

I love Robert Kennedy Jr. I hope he is working with the family and will have a roll in the Trump Administration soon!

I don't know what is happening. There are accounts like The Real XAnon that show that "I" "blocked" Them. I tried to correct and unblock, it seems like the BLOCK is in a loop. Every time I hit Unblock, the BLOCK/UNBLOCK activates to blocked account again and again.
I cannot find the help feature. I did not block anyone. My sister told me to ask you since you are so knowledgable. Can you help, please?

I smell fear

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

He is an absolute hero. He's been fighting the vaccine war for decades, and this warrior mom of an autistic child salutes you, oh captain my captain.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Same to all you said right down to my son. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Combat Moves
The sillies - so elimentary!
Have they not caught up with fact
they're making us stronger?

๐Ÿ˜‰

RFK JR FOR HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARY!

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i will do cartswheels down Michigan Avenue the day they shut that POS MZ down!

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

Just a little panic.

panic for what? nothing happens to them. all good in the hood

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Clearly over the target

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

No freaking way!!! That is bad, should wake up some normies who aren't anons but definitely against Vaccines...whichbis actually a good thing.

LEVELING UP in the#GREATAWAKENING

I was stuck in between reading Crimes Against Nature by him or Profiles In Courage by 35
Think I'll read Crimes Against Nature first.

I hope he will come here :)

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–RFK JR๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

Well doesn't that take the cake! ๐Ÿ˜• Big Pharma doesn't like his focus on their vaccines! He does a great job and takes a lot of heat for it! I actually got blocked from a FB group on autoimmune diseases bc I suggested membrs check out a video from him that correlated some vaccines with particular autoimmune diseases. 2 shills accused me of being an antivaxer and trying to sabotage upcoming COVID vaccines and BOOM I was gone in a heartbeat! Didn't even know what hit me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜Congratulations!!!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

He is a good man. Followed him for years about the vaccine issues. Fook instagram

what took so long!! love that guy. a true hero.

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

That is a good man. WTF

Private investor, early retirement. Understand the system to become wiser.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

So many catalysts! Should have the whole internet over here soon.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

HOW DESPICABLE DO YOU HAVE TO BE, TO SUSPEND ROBERT KENNEDY JR?!
THAT'S AN OUTRAGE! HE'S ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED & ETHICAL LEGAL MINDS IN OUR COUNTRY. I'VE SEEN HIM DEBATE VACCINES ON YOUTUBE. I'M SURE THEY SUSPENDED HIM FOR THAT!
FOOK NAZI TWITTER FOR SUSPENDING OUR POTUS, A LEGENDARY KENNEDY & 80%+OF OUR AMERICAN PATRIOTS!

INDIA IS PENALIZING THEM. WE DO NOTHING...YET. JACK TWEETED 2030 TO ELON MUSK, AFTER HE TWEETED, LET'S BRING BACK THE ROARING 20s! JACK'S NWO WON'T HAPPEN, OR INCLUDE HIM! RIP JD!

DC PANIC

After 3 accounts, and in my best PANDA rendition, FOOK TWATTER Thank you all for following me there

AnonUp needs to fix the go back issue

#Fooked !!!!

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Exactly my first thought!!

(1) Show this thread

*touches nose* ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ
#KennedyVision #JFKJRISALIVE

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

That's cool. Hope it's true...

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
(5) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Panice all over themselves.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

From Dan

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication

It's been a painful 4 mos...

Watching The Steal
Hearing our Beloved POTUS Trashed by MSM
Watching as Patriots lose jobs & get Cancelled, just for
voting for POTUS.

It's as though they're following the UN guidelines to commit
a Genocide!

But we endure &#trusttheplan & PRAY... A LOT!

(1) Show this thread