โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– Link to Kim Runnerโ€™s GORGEOUS 45 minute vid Tribute
to @ VincentCrypt46

https://twitter.com/kimrunner/status/1726981235367379315?s=20

Ty Kim. Just GLORIOUS ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒธ

No words, VK ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ•Š

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I was incredibly grateful to be able to participate in this & send him a special thank you. One Iโ€™m saving for a long time. We were notified in October if we wanted to send a special message. Kim had set it up for us. At first I wasnโ€™t sure. Had no idea they were putting together a superb video. Keeping it a secret was hard but NO ONE spilled the beans. VK WAS surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ mostly reading our msgs when she put it yesterday morning. This is one for my history books & so happy I decided to participate ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ’–.๐Ÿ’–

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

also credit to@Squawk55 who put the vid together
:) ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers ๐Ÿ˜. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man ๐Ÿ˜‰

That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, thank you Kat for letting us on AU see this. โค๏ธ

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

We love you VK ,thank you for your time with us and the knowledge you have given to us๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Kim gives credit to our own@Squawk ๐Ÿ˜ for this beautiful video memory box. ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Absolutely amazing video...

Absolutely Stellar! Wow!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Outstanding ๐Ÿซถ

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

Beautifully, done ๐Ÿ’ฏโ€ผ๏ธ#ThankYouVK

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

That was an amazing video, I enjoyed it! Thx Kim โค๏ธ

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHOS BEEN TALKING TO YOU......I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THOSE WORDS AND WE ARE SOON TO LEARN THEIR IDENTITY.......BUT I HAVE A GUT FEELING WHO IT IS

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers ๐Ÿ˜. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man ๐Ÿ˜‰

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Please do tell , maybe I'm thinking the same ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I think many of us have a real gut feeling of just who it could be! God is in this battle and He can do anything! I believe it was Kim Clement who received a prophetic word once that this plan is so brilliant, it could only have been designed by Him....so....we will believe!

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm wondering if the story part can be broken down into stills. My 62 year old eyes aren't doing well speed reading these days. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm sure VK loved this video. Standing ovation.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great job Kim. It's beautiful!

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

I wish I understood why VK is leaving

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’–

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–